Transactional and operational databases are the lifeblood of the group.
31. AlloyDB AI is on the market in preview by way of downloadable AlloyDB Omni that can assist you construct enterprise gen AI purposes all over the place.
32. AlloyDB Omni, the downloadable version that runs on Google Cloud, AWS, Azure, on premises, and in your laptop computer, is transferring from know-how preview to public preview.
33. Duet AI in Database Migration Service offers AI-assisted code conversion to automate the final mile conversion of Oracle database code to PostgreSQL. Join the preview.
34. Duet AI in Cloud Spanner is in preview to assist with producing code to construction, modify, or question your knowledge utilizing pure language.
35. Help for Oracle in Database Migration Service with Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL because the goal is now GA.
36. Cloud Spanner Information Enhance, now GA, enables you to to investigate your Spanner knowledge by way of companies similar to BigQuery, Spark on Dataproc, or Dataflow with just about no impression in your transactional workloads.
37. Help for auto-generated keys in Cloud Spanner permits schema authors to push down essential identification logic into the database.
38. A brand new BigQuery Export to Bigtable Reverse ETL characteristic in preview enables you to serve analytical insights out of your purposes with out having to the touch any ETL instruments.
39. The absolutely managed Memorystore for Redis Cluster is on the market in preview. That is an easy-to-use, open-source appropriate Redis Cluster service that gives as much as 60 occasions extra throughput than Memorystore for Redis, with microseconds latencies.
40. The brand new Google Cloud Prepared for Cloud SQL program acknowledges accomplice options which have met integration necessities with Cloud SQL.
41. The Bigtable change streams characteristic permits you to seize knowledge modifications to a Bigtable desk because the modifications occur, letting you stream them for processing or evaluation, and is now GA.
42. Cloud Bigtable request priorities, in personal preview, allow you to execute giant workloads that aren’t time-sensitive e.g. analytical queries, as low precedence jobs on a Bigtable cluster, thus minimizing the impression of batch processing on serving workloads.
43. Now you can create a duplicate of a Cloud Bigtable backup and retailer it in any challenge or area the place you’ve gotten a Bigtable occasion, and retain your backups for as much as 90 days.
We prolonged our Looker enterprise intelligence ecosystem and confirmed that the way forward for Looker is powered by AI.
44. Duet AI in Looker is now in preview.
45. The Looker semantic layer is now open to Tableau in preview, and to Microsoft Energy BI normally availability.
46. Looker Studio customers now have native entry to the Alteryx Designer Cloud for knowledge preparation, and enhanced cloud connectivity, beginning with Microsoft Excel and CSV information from storage platforms together with Sharepoint and OneDrive.
47. An integration with Looker accomplice Sisu Information will likely be typically out there later this quarter, serving to clients decide the basis explanation for modifications, spot knowledge outliers, and determine subsequent steps for evaluation.
Trendy Infrastructure Cloud
Google Trendy Infrastructure Cloud helps companies and governments construct shortly, securely, and cheaply with the subsequent technology of infrastructure designed to satisfy particular workload and business wants. It covers all issues infrastructure from AI optimized infrastructure and compute, to containers, networking, storage, distributed cloud and developer instruments.
Infrastructure for AI workloads
We talked about chips which are optimized for AI workloads:
48. A3 VMs, primarily based on NVIDIA H100 GPUs and delivered as a GPU supercomputer, will likely be typically out there subsequent month.
49. The brand new Google Cloud TPU v5e, in preview, has as much as 2x increased coaching efficiency per greenback and as much as 2.5x inference efficiency per greenback for LLMs and generative AI fashions in comparison with Cloud TPU v4.
50. New Multislice know-how in preview enables you to scale AI fashions past the boundaries of bodily TPU pods, with tens of hundreds of Cloud TPU v5e or TPU v4 chips.
51. Help for Cloud TPUs in GKE is now out there for Cloud TPU v5e and Cloud TPU v4.
52. Help for AI inference on Cloud TPUs is in preview.
Compute and conventional enterprise workloads
We enhanced our general-purpose Compute Engine households with new fashions and options:
53. The Arm-based C3A, powered by AmpereOne processors will likely be in preview subsequent month.
54. A preview of AMD-based C3D VMs is coming subsequent month, and can provide the biggest occasion sizes in our general-purpose portfolio, with as much as 360 vCPUs and a pair of.8TB of DDR5 reminiscence.
55. We unveiled Titanium, a system of purpose-built, customized silicon and a number of tiers of offloads that allows choices like Hyperdisk and our third technology C3 VMs.
56. C3 VMs help for Hyperdisk Excessive is now in preview and helps 500Ok IOPS.
57. The SSD-based Hyperdisk Balanced is now in preview, with as much as 2x the efficiency of earlier technology Persistent Disk SSD.
58. Hyperdisk Storage Swimming pools is now in preview, permitting clients to provision capability and efficiency in combination Swimming pools, after which thinly provision Hyperdisk volumes from these swimming pools.
59. Our VMs have new uptime SLAs: a 99.95% uptime SLA for memory-optimized VMs, and 99.9% (up from 99.5%) for all different VM households.
60. Future reservations, now in preview, is a brand new Compute Engine characteristic that permits you to reserve compute capability for a future date.
61. C3 is now licensed for SAP.
62. Workload Supervisor has new capabilities for securing and deploying SAP workloads, in preview.
63. In preview in October, we’ll provide a brand new VMware Engine node with 2TB RAM and choices from 64 – 128 vCPUs and as much as 50TB storage for Google Cloud VMware Engine, in addition to three new storage choices: NetApp Volumes, Filestore, and Storage-only (VSAN) nodes.
64. We introduced Cross-Cloud Community, an open and programmable international cloud networking platform.
65. Personal Service Join now helps 20+ totally different Google and accomplice managed companies.
66. The Cloud Firewall Plus tier is in preview, a cloud-first next-generation firewall, or NGFW.
67. The brand new Community Service Integration Supervisor simplifies the setup and operation of accomplice NGFWs from Checkpoint, Cisco, Fortinet, and Palo Alto Networks.
68. VPC Spokes help in Community Connectivity Heart in preview enables you to scale VPC connectivity, offering reachability between a lot of VPC spokes.
69. The inner Utility Load Balancer now helps international entry, which permits personal purchasers from any Google Cloud area to entry inner load balancers residing in some other Google Cloud area, and international backends, which permit inner Utility Load Balancers to health-check and ship visitors to globally distributed backend companies.
70. New Service Extensions callouts for Cloud Load Balancers allow you to customise companies similar to specialised monitoring, logging, visitors steering, or authentication.
71. A brand new automation answer toolkit for the Google Cloud Load Balancers international frontend enables you to combine and automate merchandise together with Cloud Armor, Cloud Load Balancing, and Cloud CDN into widespread CI/CD platforms.
72. Cloud Utility Load Balancers now help cross-project service referencing.
73. New mTLS client-side authentication is on the market for international exterior Utility Load Balancers.
74. Auto-deployment for Cloud Armor Adaptive Safety is now typically out there.
75. Palo Alto Networks is integrating its Prisma Entry natively in Google Cloud.
76. Broadcom is integrating its Safe Internet Gateway natively in Google Cloud.
77. The Titanium Community Adapter, a part of our Titanium system of offloads and out there in A3, C3, and H3 VMs, delivers as much as twice the throughput and 3 times the packet processing velocity of prior VM generations.
We added capabilities and options to our Google Distributed Cloud household, GDC Edge and GDC Hosted:
78. GDC Hosted now affords pre-trained fashions for speech, translation, optical character recognition (OCR), and Workbench.
79. Vertex Prediction and Vertex Pipelines are coming to GDC Hosted in preview in Q2 2024, as is Doc Translation API service.
80. Database Service for GDC Hosted will now help AlloyDB Omni as a brand new managed database engine in preview.
81. GDC Edge will help Dataproc in preview in This fall 2023.
82. The brand new GDC hardware stack options the 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors and high-performance community materials with as much as 400 Gbps throughput.
83. We launched new hardware configurations for GDC Edge which are ruggedized and optimized for retail shops and eating places.
84. GDC Hosted now affords help for brand new visitor working programs, customer-managed VM pictures, a bundle repository for VM runtime configuration, simplified networking, backup and restore tooling, a CLI and streamlined APIs.
85. The brand new GKE Enterprise will likely be included in all Google Distributed Cloud deployments at no extra price.
86. ElasticSearch, MongoDB Enterprise Superior, and SAP on Google Distributed Cloud can be found via Google Cloud Market.
87. Boundary proxy on GDC Edge in preview offers visibility and auditability by inspecting and logging all administration visitors between Google Cloud and GDC Edge (in preview).
88. New Bastion host on GDC Edge, in preview, allows you to simply view and management Google Cloud’s entry to GDC Edge for troubleshooting functions, supporting you with operational sovereignty and compliance necessities.
89. Now you possibly can robotically create and supply the useful resource mapping for all of your managed keys with key monitoring on GDC Hosted, in preview.
90. BYO-certificate on GDC Hosted allows you to add certificates issued by a third-party certificates authority, in preview.
91. With new survivability mode on GDC Edge, you possibly can proceed on-prem operations on GDC Edge even should you lose connectivity to Google Cloud, now in preview.
Trendy container-based workloads
92. GKE Enterprise, a brand new premium version of our flagship container orchestration platform, lets platform groups can handle giant Kubernetes deployments throughout a number of clusters and a number of groups world wide, all from a single administration console.
93. GKE now helps Cloud TPU v5e, A3 VMs with NVIDIA H100 GPUs, and Google Cloud Storage FUSE on GKE (GA).
94. Duet AI in GKE (preview) offers generative AI help particularly educated on GKE documentation to assist platform groups minimize down on time it takes to be taught and function Kubernetes.
We took our dedication to an distinctive developer expertise up a notch:
95. Bounce Begin Options utility and infrastructure options, are actually GA.
96. Utility Integration — a no-code integration platform as a service (iPaaS) designed to empower you to weave collectively your purposes — is now GA.
97. We partnered with GitLab to supply a safe DevOps answer with built-in supply administration, artifact administration, CI/CD, and enhanced security measures.
98. Duet AI is on the market console-wide, together with in GKE, Cloud Run, and Cloud operations suite. It is going to even be out there in Apigee API Administration and Utility Integration in preview for trusted testers right here.
Migration and Administration
99. We’ve revamped (re-RaMPed?) our Speedy Migration Program, together with the brand new Cloud Functionality Evaluation (CCA) for RaMP on-line evaluation and an in depth new migration-planning dashboard.
100. Migration Heart, a unified migration service inside Google Cloud console, is now GA, and contains the brand new SAP Price Estimator.
101. Google Cloud VMware Engine is now out there in 18 areas, most just lately in Turin, Italy (europe-wst12), Santiago (southamerica-west1), and Delhi (asia-south2).
102. The brand new versatile ve2 node platform powered by third Era Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors (previously named Ice Lake) and next-generation VMware Engine networking are actually out there for Google Cloud VMware Engine.
103. Occasion-driven switch in Storage Switch Service is now GA.
104. Storage Switch Service now affords help for transferring knowledge from on-premises Hadoop Distributed File Programs (HDFS) sources to Cloud Storage, at the moment out there to trusted testers.
105. SAP Safety Validation, now out there in public preview for Google Cloud Workload Supervisor, offers SAP-specific infrastructure and application-level safety checks.
106. Workload Supervisor’s Guided Deployment Automation service is now out there in public preview and generates customized automation code to modernize to S/4HANA.
Geo and sustainability
107. The Google Maps Platform crew launched a collection of Setting APIs for photo voltaic, air high quality, and pollen.