This put up was coauthored by Katie Fritsch and ChatGPT.
Are you curious about studying extra about Azure and open-source applied sciences? Do you wish to be taught concerning the newest AI capabilities on Azure and the way Microsoft is leveraging open-source applied sciences to drive innovation? If that’s the case, you will not wish to miss Azure Open Supply Day on Tuesday, March 7, 2023, at 9:00 AM–10:30 AM Pacific Time.
Azure Open Supply Day is a superb alternative to be taught extra about Microsoft’s position within the open-source group, its contributions, and imaginative and prescient. Microsoft has an extended historical past of supporting and contributing to open-source tasks, and it continues to be a frontrunner locally in the present day. Find out how Microsoft is empowering builders to construct progressive options utilizing one of the best of cloud capabilities and open-source applied sciences.
Listed here are seven the reason why it is best to attend:
- See app-building demos—Uncover tips on how to construct clever purposes which might be quick, versatile, and scalable utilizing containers, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), and Azure managed databases and Azure AI companies. Azure supplies a variety of instruments and companies that can be utilized to construct clever purposes.
- Be taught from companions—See tips on how to use the facility of Azure to construct clever apps quick and flexibly utilizing one of the best of open-source know-how. Hear about Microsoft and Nvidia’s partnership to permit builders to spin up a platform in a matter of minutes.
- Uncover new progressive applied sciences—Learn how to make use of Dapr—an open-source undertaking developed by Microsoft and a rising group of contributors—to simply construct, deploy, and scale microservices. Dapr lets you deal with enterprise logic whereas abstracting away the underlying infrastructure and platform.
- Hear views on open-source traits—Hear from Microsoft luminaries Brendan Burns and Sarah Novotny, and our companions (GitHub, HashiCorp, Redis, and Nvidia) about how open supply can be utilized to drive technological progress and drive collaboration between corporations.
- Get confirmed help—Get a primary take a look at how Microsoft is dedicated to supporting its clients with their know-how wants no matter they might be, together with Web3 eventualities and use circumstances. Microsoft’s Azure cloud platform, developer instruments, and id and safety companies will help clients construct and run Web3 purposes.
- Discover ways to defend your knowledge—Defend your corporation property by constructing on a extremely safe cloud platform designed to satisfy your open-source safety and compliance wants.
- Ask the consultants—Publish your questions through the reside chat Q&A. Azure Open Supply Day contains a reside chat the place attendees can ask the consultants their questions and get detailed solutions.
Be taught extra
Do not miss out on the chance to be taught concerning the newest AI capabilities on Azure and the way Microsoft is leveraging open-source applied sciences to drive innovation. Register for Azure Open Supply Day for Azure Open Supply Day in the present day and be a part of us Tuesday, March 7, 2023, 9:00 AM–10:30 AM Pacific Time.