This weblog submit has been co-authored by Manju Ramanathpura, Principal Group PM, Azure DevEx & Accomplice Ecosystem.
As adoption of public cloud grows by leaps and bounds, organizations need to leverage software program and companies that they love and are conversant in as part of their total cloud resolution. Microsoft Azure permits prospects to host their apps on the globally trusted cloud platform and use the companies of their selection by carefully partnering with well-liked SaaS choices. Dynatrace is one such accomplice that gives deep cloud observability, superior AIOps, and steady runtime utility safety capabilities on Azure.
“Deep and broad observability, runtime utility safety, and superior AI and automation are key for any profitable cloud transformation. By the Dynatrace platform’s integration with Microsoft Azure, prospects will now have speedy entry to those capabilities. This integration will ship solutions and clever automation from the large quantity of knowledge generated by trendy hybrid-cloud environments, enabling flawless and safe digital interactions.”—Steve Tack, SVP Product Administration, Dynatrace.
Fashionable cloud-native environments are advanced and dynamic. When failures happen, improvement groups want deep visibility into the methods to get to the basis reason behind the problems and perceive the influence of potential fixes. Good observability options equivalent to Dynatrace for Azure not solely allow you to grasp what’s damaged, but additionally present the power to proactively establish and resolve points earlier than they influence your prospects. At present, if you wish to leverage Dynatrace for observability, you undergo a fancy technique of organising credentials, Occasion Hubs, and writing customized code to ship monitoring knowledge from Azure to Dynatrace. That is typically time-consuming and laborious to troubleshoot when points happen. To alleviate this buyer ache, we labored with Dynatrace to create a seamlessly built-in resolution on Azure that’s now out there on the Azure Market.
Dynatrace’s integration offers a unified expertise with which you’ll:
- Create a brand new Dynatrace surroundings within the cloud with only a few clicks. Dynatrace SaaS on Azure is a completely managed providing that takes away the necessity to arrange and function infrastructure.
- Seamlessly ship logs and metrics to Dynatrace. Utilizing only a few clicks, configure auto-discovery of sources to watch and arrange automated log forwarding. Configuring Occasion Hubs and writing customized code to get monitoring knowledge is now a factor of the previous.
- Simply set up Dynatrace OneAgent on digital machines (VMs) and App Providers by a single click on. OneAgent repeatedly displays the well being of host and processes and routinely devices any new processes.
- Use single sign-on to entry the Dynatrace SaaS portal—no want to recollect a number of credentials and log in individually.
- Get consolidated billing for the Dynatrace service by Azure Market.
“Microsoft is dedicated to offering a whole and seamless expertise for our prospects on Azure. Enabling builders to make use of their most liked instruments and companies makes them extra productive and environment friendly. Azure native integration of Dynatrace makes it easy for builders and IT directors to watch their cloud functions with the most effective of Azure and Dynatrace collectively.”—Balan Subramanian, Accomplice Director of Product Administration, Azure Developer Experiences.
Get began with Dynatrace for Azure
Let’s now take a look at how one can simply arrange and configure Dynatrace for Azure:
Purchase the Dynatrace for Azure providing: You will discover and purchase the answer from the Azure Market.
Create a Dynatrace useful resource in Azure portal: As soon as the Dynatrace resolution is acquired, you may seamlessly create a Dynatrace useful resource utilizing the Azure portal. Utilizing the Dynatrace useful resource, you may configure and handle your Dynatrace environments throughout the Azure portal.
Configure log forwarding: Configure which Azure sources ship logs to Dynatrace, utilizing the acquainted idea of useful resource tags.
Set up Dynatrace OneAgent: With a single click on, you may set up Dynatrace OneAgent on a number of VMs and App Providers.
Entry Dynatrace native service for Azure with single sign-on: Use the only sign-on expertise to effortlessly entry dashboards, Smartscape® topology visualization, log content material, and extra on the Dynatrace portal.
- Subscribe to the preview of Dynatrace’s integration with Azure out there within the Azure Market.
- Study extra concerning the Dynatrace integration.