This previous yr has proven us how vital it’s to be prepared for the sudden. We spent plenty of time speaking with prospects, and it was rewarding to listen to their tales of utilizing know-how to reply rapidly to altering enterprise wants. This was very true for many who had been nicely down the trail of digital transformation. For instance, Coats was an early mover to the cloud and was capable of adapt rapidly to the elevated demand for thread to make the world’s private protecting gear (PPE). In April, Carhartt shifted US manufacturing to fabricate medical robes and masks, and with the assistance of Microsoft Groups, was capable of proceed its work emigrate mission-critical enterprise purposes to SAP S/4HANA on Microsoft Azure.
One other nice instance is Walgreens Boots Alliance. They’d deliberate to begin a migration of their huge 100 TB SAP HANA database in March, simply because the pandemic started. Because of using Microsoft Groups and the well-defined reference architectures and packages we’ve constructed with SAP as a part of the Embrace initiative, the migration was accomplished efficiently in lower than 20 hours. Walgreens Boots Alliance is now the most important SAP S/4HANA scale-out deployment on Azure. They’ve been capable of adapt rapidly to present prospects the choices they want for cellular procuring, curbside pickup, and new pharmacy providers. For therefore many collaboration initiatives like these SAP migrations, Microsoft Groups has confirmed important.
These mission-critical SAP purposes are the lifeblood of many organizations, and prospects are more and more shifting them to the cloud to realize agility and resilience, and to rework with a cloud platform that helps higher knowledge insights and future innovation. In the present day we’re saying an in depth enlargement of our endorsed cloud partnership with SAP to ship new integration of Microsoft Azure and Groups throughout SAP enterprise options.
New Azure integrations to automate migration, strengthen safety, and modernize purposes
SAP prospects broadly favor Azure to maneuver on-premises SAP S/4HANA to the cloud. To assist them additional in conducting their purpose of working SAP ERP and S/4HANA on Microsoft Azure, SAP and Microsoft are making new joint engineering investments that transcend simplifying migration to drive operational effectivity, enhance safety and resilience, and drive transformation within the cloud. With these new investments, prospects can:
- Speed up migration by way of extra steering and automation from SAP and Microsoft on the preliminary setup and structure design of SAP S/4HANA on Microsoft Azure, together with steering on knowledge migration instrument utilization.
- Enhance operational efficiencies to assist a contemporary DevOps strategy with automated turnkey operations of SAP S/4HANA in Azure that cowl your entire utility lifecycle.
- Strengthen safety by combining SAP and Azure alerts and integrating applied sciences reminiscent of enhanced community safety, end-to-end authentication, and menace safety.
- Empower builders with an innovation-ready cloud platform that helps integration with Enterprise Know-how Platform to ship occasion integration, simplified administration and provisioning of customers, and sooner and less complicated panorama creation.
Groups integration throughout SAP options to enhance productiveness
Our two firms mix the market-leading enterprise purposes with the market-leading enterprise collaboration platform. Collectively, we’ll drive joint innovation to combine Microsoft Groups with SAP’s enterprise software program purposes. By doing so, we goal to simplify processes, allow collaboration with out switching purposes, and information customers of the options intuitively. Finally, the mixing eventualities may help to realize enhanced office productiveness by providing our prospects important worth to work higher along with their staff, prospects, and companions—wherever and anytime. With these investments, prospects can:
- Enhance collaboration with enterprise companions: Reply extra rapidly to altering calls for by bringing vital knowledge and instruments from SAP S/4HANA into Microsoft Groups, so customers don’t have to modify purposes. For instance: seamlessly share vital line of enterprise data, like provider particulars from SAP S/4HANA along with your colleagues and prospects as you chat, meet, and handle inside Groups.
- Simplify and modernize distant promoting: Empower sellers to attach higher with prospects by way of the mixing of SAP Gross sales Cloud with Microsoft Groups. For instance, with out switching purposes, buyer calls might be initiated immediately from the client relationship administration (CRM) utility, guaranteeing transparency and consistency inside CRM and saving time by way of user-friendly workflows.
- Foster collaboration for workers: By integrating Microsoft Groups throughout SAP merchandise together with SAP S/4HANA and SAP SuccessFactors, you can provide staff easy, intuitive, and fascinating methods to remain related and keep knowledgeable.
The SAP and Microsoft groups are already working collectively on bringing many of those enhancements to our prospects quickly. The announcement as we speak deepens our 25-year partnership in serving to our joint prospects succeed. We stay up for listening to how our prospects use these distinctive Azure and Groups integrations with SAP options to evolve and remodel their companies to realize vital enterprise targets.
To be taught extra go to our web site.