June 16, 2024
[ad_1]
  • Azure Minerals’ (AZS) shares have soared over 51 per cent after intersecting 4 metres of nickel-copper sulphide mineralisation on the Andover Mission in WA
  • Azure holds a 60 per cent stake within the three way partnership mission, with the remaining 40 per cent owned by Creasy Group
  • The corporate is endeavor discipline exploration and a 3000-metre diamond drilling program on the mission
  • Reducing and sampling of the mineralised intersection has been accomplished and the samples are being despatched for evaluation
  • In the meantime, drilling is ongoing with first assays anticipated within the subsequent few weeks, whereas downhole surveying will start shortly
  • Firm shares have soared 51.1 per cent and are buying and selling for 35.5 cents

Azure Minerals’ (AZS) shares have soared over 51 per cent after intersecting nickel and copper sulphide mineralisation on the Andover Mission in WA.

Azure holds a 60 per cent stake within the three way partnership mission, with the remaining 40 per cent owned by Creasy Group.

The corporate started a 3000-metre maiden diamond drilling program at Andover earlier this month. Previous to this, Azure performed discipline exploration work which included geophysical surveys over 10 goal zones.

The primary drill gap, ANDD0001, was designed to check for down-dip extensions of sulphide mineralisation that was intersected in a historic drill gap.

Pleasingly, this gap intersected vital nickel and copper sulphide
mineralisation inside mafic-ultramafic intrusive rocks from a depth of 80.6 metres. This features a four-metre zone of huge nickel-copper mineralisation ranging from 94.5 metres.

“This strongly mineralised nickel and copper sulphide intersection from our first drill gap is an impressive consequence and an ideal begin to our maiden drilling program at Andover,” Managing Director Tony Rovira mentioned.

Reducing and sampling of the mineralised intersection has been accomplished and the samples are in transit to a Perth lab for evaluation. In the meantime, detailed logging of your complete core is in progress.

“Attributable to glorious floor situations and excessive drilling productiveness, the second drill gap is already. underway to check the down-dip extension of the ANDD0001 mineralisation,” Tony added.

Drilling will proceed at Andover for the remainder of the yr and assay outcomes for the primary holes are anticipated from later this month. Moreover, the corporate will start downhole surveying someday this month.

Firm shares have soared 51.1 per cent and are buying and selling for 35.5 cents at 1:01 pm AEDT.


[ad_2]
Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *