The worldwide COVID-19 pandemic has compelled people and organizations to undertake new methods of doing each day duties, from working to studying. It has additionally accelerated the journey to the cloud for a lot of organizations; for others, it has made them extra reliant on the cloud. With that transfer comes a requirement for professionals with cloud computing abilities. One of many extremely demanded certifications immediately is the Microsoft Azure certification.
What’s Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft Azure is the second-largest cloud supplier on the planet behind AWS. Azure is Microsoft’s cloud computing platform, with greater than 100 companies accessible in over 60 areas and 140 nations. IT professionals and builders use the platform to construct, develop, deploy and handle purposes within the cloud utilizing completely different instruments and frameworks. It’s estimated that Azure is utilized by greater than 95% of the Fortune 500 corporations.
What’s Microsoft Azure used for?
Microsoft Azure is a world cloud computing platform that permits you to achieve entry to companies and assets — compute, storage, databases, net, networking — to fulfill your present and future enterprise wants. Microsoft Azure provides 4 (four) fashions of companies: Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Software program-as-a-Service (SaaS) and serverless. It offers a variety of companies which lets you:
- Construct, deploy and scale purposes — net, cellular and API within the cloud with assist for varied languages and frameworks
- Host purposes and companies by way of its Compute companies (e.g., digital machines, Kubernetes companies and container situations)
- Keep an accessible offsite backup storage location the place you may retailer, again up and restore knowledge securely and cost-efficiently
- Course of, retailer and analyze huge knowledge utilizing companies corresponding to machine studying and synthetic intelligence
- Scale back utility growth value and time through the use of cloud infrastructures that may simply be scaled up or down