QNAP Techniques has launched the TS-x32PXU collection rackmount NAS which incorporates Four-bay, Eight-bay and 12-bay fashions.
The TS-x32PXU options 10GbE SFP+ and a pair of.5GbE RJ45 connectivity, a PCIe Gen2 x2 slot for versatile SSD caching with a QM2 card or including community ports, and offers a variety of purposes for SaaS backup, cloud backup, and cloud storage gateways.
The TS-x32PXU collection is powered by a quad-core 1.7 GHz processor, helps as much as 16 GB DDR4 RAM, and options two 10GbE SFP+ and two 2.5GbE RJ45 ports for high-speed storage, backup, sharing, and streamlined workforce collaborative workflows.
Coupled with a QNAP QSW collection change, customers can simply construct a 10GbE community setting and allocate bandwidth extra effectively.
Enterprise and information progress are intently linked, and the TS-x32PXU collection may be scaled up through the use of QNAP TR RAID growth items, TL JBOD, or through the use of QNAP’s cloud gateways (HybridMount or VJBOD Cloud) to leverage cloud storage areas to construct a hybrid cloud construction.
The TS-x32PXU additionally helps HBS to facilitate backup or sync to native, off-site and cloud storage and Boxafe to backup Google G Suite and Microsoft 365 enterprise accounts for catastrophe restoration plans.
“That includes each 10GbE SFP+ and a pair of.5GbE RJ45 connectivity, the TS-x32PXU offers better flexibility for high-speed community deployment. Coupled with QNAP’s feature-rich purposes, it fulfils storage, backup, sharing, catastrophe restoration and hybrid cloud setting necessities for small companies,” says QNAP product supervisor Jason Hsu.
The TS-x32PXU collection comes with one PCIe Gen2 x2 slot.
Customers can select from a variety of growth playing cards to extend NAS utility potential, together with a QNAP community growth card so as to add 10GbE/5GbE/2.5GbE community ports, a QM2 card so as to add M.2 SSDs for caching or Qtier to enhance efficiency, or a QXP-10G2U3A USB three.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) card so as to add further high-speed USB ports.
- TS-432PXU -2G: Four drive bays, 2GB DDR4 RAM (1 x 2 GB), 1U rackmount
- TS-432PXU-RP-2G: Four drive bays, 2GB DDR4 RAM (1 x 2 GB), 1U rackmount, 250W redundant PSU
- TS-832PXU-4G: Eight drive bays, 4GB DDR4 RAM (1 x Four GB), 2U rackmount
- TS-832PXU-RP-4G: Eight drive bays, 4GB DDR4 RAM (1 x Four GB), 2U rackmount, 250W redundant PSU
- TS-1232PXU-RP-4G: 12 drive bays, 4GB DDR4 RAM (1 x Four GB), 3U rackmount, 250W redundant PSU
- AnnapurnaLabs AL-324 quad-core 1.7 GHz processor, single DDR4 UDIMM reminiscence slot (expandable to 16 GB); hot-swappable three.5-inch SATA 6Gbps drive bays; 2 x 10GbE SFP+ ports, 2 x 2.5GbE RJ45 ports, 1 x PCIe Gen2 x 2, Four x USB three.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) ports.
TS-x32PXU collection NAS at the moment are accessible.