This publish was co-authored by Fabrice Buron, Chief Industrial Officer, INT.
Vitality corporations are at present going by an enormous transformation by shifting a whole bunch of functions to observe, interpret, and administer their knowledge into the cloud. As well as, they’ve launched into adopting a standard knowledge customary, the OSDUTM Knowledge Platform, to simplify interoperability between functions to facilitate knowledge entry, alternate, and collaboration.
With Microsoft Vitality Knowledge Providers, power corporations can leverage new cloud-based superior knowledge visualization capabilities for geoscientists supplied by INT and Microsoft Vitality Knowledge Providers.
Microsoft Vitality Knowledge Providers is an information platform absolutely supported by Microsoft, that allows environment friendly knowledge administration, standardization, liberation, and consumption in power exploration. The answer is a hyperscale knowledge ecosystem that leverages the capabilities of the OSDU Knowledge Platform and Microsoft’s safe and reliable cloud companies with our companions’ intensive area experience.
INT is proud to be among the many early adopters who’ve been concerned for the reason that preview of Microsoft Vitality Knowledge Providers. INT is a really lively member of the OSDU Discussion board that provides IVAAPTM, a sophisticated knowledge visualization platform that enables geoscientists to simply entry, work together with, and visualize knowledge to create dashboards inside Microsoft Azure, leveraging Microsoft Vitality Knowledge Providers.
The IVAAP knowledge visualization platform helps geoscientists and knowledge scientists simplify their knowledge work with the next options:
- Entry to the OSDU Knowledge Platform is already supported (properly, seismic, reservoir) and every other knowledge sources from a single utility within the cloud.
- Full interoperability, which suggests knowledge sorts aligned with the OSDU Knowledge Platform might be prolonged to assist customized codecs and mixture customized DDMS.
- Intuitive, user-defined dashboards for engineers, geophysicists, and managers to visualise and work together with massive datasets of properly logs and seismic schematics, construct knowledge collections, and launch their machine studying—all from one place.
- Many customary knowledge connectors, highly effective APIs, and SDKs that present builders and designers methods to implement their very own workflow simply.
- Accelerated supply of geoscience, drilling, and manufacturing cloud-enabled options with seamless assist on Microsoft Azure.
“Offering a dependable, trusted platform as a service that accelerates the deployment of the OSDU Knowledge Platform is essential for any profitable cloud transformation. By way of the IVAAP platform’s integration with Microsoft Azure, prospects will now have quick entry to those capabilities. This integration will simplify the entry and provisioning of the large quantity of information generated by the power business, enabling impeccable and safe digital interactions. Our partnership with Microsoft in deploying Microsoft Vitality Knowledge Providers is a crucial step towards our objective of offering dependable, cost-effective options for power ISVs within the OSDU Knowledge Platform.“—Dr. Hughes Thevoux-Chabuel, VP Cloud Options, INT.
Get began with IVAAP and Microsoft Vitality Knowledge Providers for the OSDU Knowledge Platform
Please go to INT’s web site for detailed data on the IVAAP: Upstream Knowledge Visualization and Analytics Platform and schedule a demo session.
Microsoft Vitality Knowledge Providers is an enterprise-grade, absolutely managed OSDU Knowledge Platform for the power business that’s environment friendly, standardized, simple to deploy, and scalable for knowledge administration—ingesting, aggregating, storing, looking out, and retrieving knowledge. The providing will present the size, safety, privateness, and compliance anticipated by our enterprise prospects. The platform provides out-of-the-box compatibility with INT IVAAP, a sophisticated knowledge visualization platform that enables geoscientists to simply entry, work together with, and visualize the OSDU Knowledge Platform to create dashboards with knowledge contained in Microsoft Vitality Knowledge Providers.